With GDPR in place, We have made sure that a full scale data protection team and systems are in place to put our communications with our partners and clients in order. We have formally complied to the GDPR ACT and taken necessary technical, administrative as well as security measures to ensure full compliance.
Data protection team
We have deployed full scale Data security team to ensure that personal data is fully protected during communication, ensure round the clock vigilance to protect data stored in our systems are protected and which passes through our networks is not hacked or stolen
Technical and security measures
We have taken steps to ensure Full data protection with the help of our vendors by putting strong network and communication protection systems in place. We conduct data protection impact assessment checks regularly on our systems and network to ensure compliance with applicable legal,regulatory and policy requirements regarding data protection and privacy. Our procedures assesses risks, potential effects of any disruptions and evaluate protections and alternative methods to mitigate potential privacy risks.
Personal data use policy
We follow a responsible policy on the use of personal data to avoid compliance issues. We take consent from the subjects on the personal data collected for research purposes. We take approval from our clients as well as partners regarding correspondence, mails, newsletters sending or sharing data to ensure compliance.
Data minimalisation principle
We only use and keep the personal data that is needed at any given time and only for the intended purpose. When its need and duration is over, we delete the data. We respect the customers right to withdraw consent and request data to be deleted. We act upon the request and delete all such data from our systems.
Our Technical as well as our security team have put up fool proof technology and processes to ensure data stored on our sites, sent via email or in any other format during correspondence is not hacked, stolen or lost. We notify local data protection authorities of any breach within 72 hours of discovery.
If you have any queries regarding GDPR compliance, then please contact Data protection team at email@example.com.
Stages of Project Management after order confirmation
- Signing NDA- Dowell Research Project Team led by Project Manager signs Non disclosure agreement with Client. We undertake not share any information related to projects like videos, audios or data to any other party. We keep data in our systems only for 90 days after project confirmation.
- Project Objectives are reconfirmed by client with our Project team before it gets underway. The expanded project objectives are also added and discussed with client.
- Project in charge schedules the timeline of the project with the client.
- Project team kicks off the project meeting with the client discussing the objectives further and the deep insights they are looking for.
- Segmentation and finalisation of target market is done by the analyst.
- Preparation of Screening questionnaire by the analyst for recruiting respondent from online, offline or social media channels.
- Screening questionnaire is prepared for each project to target the right respondent.
- Screener is approved by the client before start of recruitment.
- Training to interviewers by project in charge for each location and translation of screeners to different languages according to the location of the study.
- Online platform for screener entry set up by programmer. The screener is either entered by the respondent or the interviewer according to the level of the respondent and easiness of the screener.
- Screening is done by the recruitment team
- Back checking is done by the quality team to check the quality of the respondents selected.
- Signing of NDA with each interviewee and respondent to keep the privacy. Most of the studies are white labelled so there will be no disclosure of client identity to any third party. The NDA with respondent ensures no personal data taken during the project is disclosed and their identity is preserved safely. The NDA clearly state that we use only the collective insights from all data and not any individual opinion.
- The guidelines for testing/interviewing are prepared by the analyst.
- The guidelines are prepared for the different methodologies used in the project by analyst initially and approved by the client finally.
- The project distribution to each location is done by the project manager. The interviewer is trained about when, where and how the interviews are to be conducted.
- The guidelines are translated to respective local languages by the interviewer.
- Interviewing is done by the interviewee.
- The audio and video recordings are done by the interviewer and are translated by the interviewer along with the note taker and the translator present during the interviews. The simultaneous translator provides the translation of the audios at the same moment to the client from field or our facilities on demand.
- The audios and video files are uploaded to our database for client viewing.
- The translations and transcriptions of the audio and videos are done by the interviewer.
- The summary notes are prepared by the interviewer.
- The products distributed by the interviewer to the respondents during interviews are then reclaimed.
- The analysis based on the notes prepared by the interviewee are done by the analyst.
- The audios and videos are edited by the programmer as per the requirements of the report. Some video clips are added and important notes taken to be reported to the client as in real time.
- The draft report is prepared by the analyst in slides/powerpoint/videos and submitted to client for approval.
- The draft report is approved by client. The client gives his suggestions and any other needs on the draft report.
- The final report is prepared by analyst taking into consideration the client suggestions and duly submitted by project in charge.
- The documentation is completed and the data is kept for 90 days as per the NDA signed earlier with client and respondents.
N.B.The timelines of all projects are based on the depth, location of the projects and type of respondents.